BRC (Basic Rider Course)
The Basic Rider Course is required to acquire your motorcycle license in Texas. The course is designed with the beginner in mind but benefits experienced riders as well.
- Some protective gear, if needed
- Qualifies graduates (over 17) for on-road motorcycle license test waiver
- Graduates may recieve insurance discounts (check with your provider)
- Course discounts or reimbursement available from some rider organizations
- Learn how to operate a motorcycle safely
- Learn about the best protective gear to wear
- Learn how to anticipate and avoid hazards
- All classes are held Friday through Sunday.
- Friday 6p-10p (all courses)
- Saturday 7a-6p
- Sunday 7a-4p
- The cost of the class is $195.
A percent of each course is donated to the Ride for Kids and thus the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation