Basic Rider Course
The Basic Rider Course is a class to acquire your motorcycle license (class M) in Texas. The course is designed with the beginner in mind but benefits experienced riders as well. Persons enrolling in the basic course need not own nor be able to operate a motorcycle.
- Online learning course coupon/link
- Some protective gear, if needed
- Qualifies graduates for class M licensing, including waiver of the written license test waiver and (18 and over) of the on-road motorcycle license test waiver
- Learn how to operate a motorcycle safely
- Learn about the best protective gear to wear
- Learn how to anticipate and avoid hazards
- Graduates may receive insurance discounts (check with your provider)
Other Course Information:
- All classes after September 1, 2022 are Saturday/Sunday (Students must attend both days) (End times are approximate).
- Saturday/Sunday 7a-5:p (with lunch break)
- The cost of the class is $275 for classes beginning after September 1, 2022